News – The Latest From The Team
We would like to extend a massive warm welcome to Georgia who has joined us after recently opening for the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony, Gold Coast Metricon Stadium as well as being featured on ‘Hughsey We Have A Problem’ TV Show.
We are thrilled to have you join us and we cannot wait to see what the future holds for you!
2017 ADPI graduate Isabelle Danaher is having the time of her life at Disney Land Paris with her new best friend Cinderella. We are so proud of you! Keep up the good work!
Some truly amazing photos of our client Emma Long by Studio Republic! You look absolutely incredible! And Congratulations on your Gig for The Brisbane Broncos. #PROUD #Representation #IDTALENT
As the season of Showcases is coming up, new graduates are about to burst into the industry and we are being invited to showcases left, right and centre! But we still have space in our diary for a few more. Be sure to invite us over to your graduation show and we will endeavour to be there to see what your made of.
If you are graduating this year and looking to join Australia’s most up and coming agency. That DOES NOT charge joining fees and no admin fees. Then look no further! Below is a little bit about us, but be sure to send over your Headshot, CV and Show Reel along with an official letter of invite, address of the venue and time of the performance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if your not graduating this year but your on the lookout for a new agency then please send us over all your material to our team. We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent! Go on, what are you waiting for? Take the next step to landing your next job.
In Demand Entertainment ‘The Agency’ is the driving force of change within the Australian entertainment industry. We aspire to be the leaders of modern day talent representation through our steadfast commitment to both our clients and talent. With our traditional values that place an emphasis on maintaining and creating new working relationships in both Australia and abroad, we offer a solid platform that gives opportunity for our talent to achieve and exceed their goals with the full support of the Team.
ID Entertainment highly regards honesty and transparency when it comes to our talent. Our promise to you as an agency, is that we will continually improve our services, reputation and influence. Together, this allows talent to effectively have a lasting career throughout the different avenues of the business.
ID Entertainment continually pursue to provide outstanding professional multi talented individuals in an ever changing and evolving industry. We strive to cultivate the highest possible level of Client achievement through passionate, inspirational and innovative contributions to every project that they take part in.
These are the tenets which outline both The Agency’s goals and expectations for its talent.
- There is no such thing as an overnight star. It requires years of passion, dedication, sacrifice and is a continual labour of love.
- Our clients do not work for free. They have bills to pay too. There is no such thing as working for exposure.
- On time is 20 minutes before you start. Warmed up and eager to listen, learn and inspire.
- Everyone is equal. No one is better then anyone else on our books. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses that continually need to be addressed and improved upon.
- We believe in the triple threat. The more strings to your bow, the more opportunity you will find to share your talent.
- Rejection is commonplace, do not take this as you are not good enough. We believe in you and are here to support you. We will never give up on you!
We look forward to hearing from you soon
The Team – In Demand Entertainment